Jan 7, 2010

Wedding Photojournalism - Joyce & Edward

Date: 26-Dec-09
Venue: 聖十架堂
Banquet: Hyatt Regency @ K11

It's the last wedding photo shooting in 2009, it was also one of the most touching wedding. Mostly the touching moment always happens in speech session at night, however it happened in the morning this time. When I asked Joyce's mom help to dress up the red dress for Joyce in the morning, suddenly Joyce was being touched. At that moment I have to shoot this moment but I was also being touched at the same time! It's the critical moment for me!!

I'm satisfied that I can capture lot of touching moment in this wedding. Hope Joyce, Edward & their families & friends like them. Congratulation Joyce & Edward! I'm glad to be one of the witness of your touching wedding. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: