Jul 8, 2010

Meeting Timetable (v. Aug 2011)

Face-to-face meeting is absolutely welcomed for me in order to have direct communication between you & me and I will bring my IPAD and album to show more of my works (snap photos, group photos & video).

In order to simplify the meeting arrangement, I'd like to prepare the updated meeting timetable to let you know my available time slot & meeting locations: We have 3 locations for meeting:
Updated meeting lists in (v. Jun & July 2011) below:

------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 8 Aug (Mon)
  • 9 Aug (Tue)
  • 10 Aug (Wed)
  • 11 Aug (Thu)
  • 12 Aug (Fri)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 15 Aug (Mon)
  • 16 Aug (Tue)
  • 17 Aug (Wed)
  • 18 Aug (Thu)
  • 19 Aug (Fri)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to EMAIL ME to arrange the meeting and you can write down:

  1. Your Name (with mobile is preferred)

  2. Preferred meeting time & location referring above list.

  3. Your Wedding Date (for wedding day shooting request)

Then I will reply you asap about the confirmation of meeting & I will update the list after confirmed. ^^

0 comments: